I was unexpectedly invited to a book launch by the Tejgyan foundation today. I’ve never attended their events before, nor am I familiar with their philosophy. They greet one another with ‘Happy thoughts!’ said with a Namaste. I went through one of the little books in their The Source series, called Laws of Thought: 7 Steps of Transformation. I cannot resist sharing the ‘7 universal laws of thought’ here:
- Before anything is created in the physical plane, it is first created in the mental plane in the form of thought.
- What you focus on, increases.
- What you think consciously and feel passionately about will manifest.
- Others’ thoughts cannot affect you unless you allow them to.
- You can achieve your highest potential when your feelings, thoughts, actions and words are aligned.
- Everything is in abundance for everyone.
- The world is not as it appears to you; the world is how your thoughts are.
All these resonated deeply with me, and I am now reading the book with great attention. It has lots of little parables and stories and is written in a very simple way, but with profound universal truth. Do get it if you can.
And now go back and read the 7 laws again.